Saturday 21 July 2012

Back!

Hello one and all!

I am back sewing and blogging!

Weddings and work have made me somewhat aloof in blogville but I have been sewing and I am now back with a bang!

I have been working on a few bits and bobs for girls and work, which is a really nice thing to do.. especially when my friends LOVE what I have done for them.

Currently I am working my way through making a cerise pink bridesmaid dress look a *little* bit better for a girl at work. I will reveal all....

Really happy to say that I have used techniques used for Gertie's Bombshell Dress, like the twill tape trick which has helping bring the bodice of this pink, erm, dress in nicely. Just changing a hem (herringbone style) and making the waist less sack-like and more feminine!

Nice to be back!

Bundana

X

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you had wandered off to.....

    Glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment!